Thursday, April 22, 2010

Exploring home.

I'm trying to figure out a good spot for taking photos around my house. I'd like to get myself a regular spot, but one that's actually nice. This stone wall is the wall of a courtyard next to a church across the street from my house. The problem with this one is that there are a fairly large number of people who passed by here in the five minutes I was taking pictures.
One stopped to ask if the fish fry was tonight. It wasn't.

Photobucket


Shoes, Skirt, Belt/Value Village ...Tights/Kohl's...Jacket/Aunt's Closet...Necklace/was Mom's and now it's mine

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. oh the watch necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like the jacket itself very much, but everything else is amazing, beautifully styled, nice colors. And very cute necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want a proper vintage watch necklace.. Preferably a pocket wacth - I'm impressed by yours!
    And I know all about people staring at you during a shoot.. People have seen me wandering around country lanes in newspaper dresses!
    Thanks for commenting

    http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about taking photos outside! I love your watch and those shoes, v cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! I love your necklace and tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg i love everything you're wearing! I really like this blog :)
    and you kind of look like one of my best friends haha :)
    looking forward to more,
    page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Accessories,the time piece is painstakingly beautiful. Great blog, and thanks for checking us out.
    xo
    Katorra
    www.ondahanger.con

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear from you! Let's play word ping pong.