Thursday, April 28, 2011

The rest.

DSCN0347
DSCN0353
DSCN0360
DSCN0358
DSCN0361
DSCN0345

If these pictures look similar to the last set, that's because they are. They were taken on the same day in a spot very close to the other one. I tend to shoot my outfits in a very posed manner, and I didn't feel finished with this one, so I just changed it up a bit and kept going.
The sun kept surprising me with its presence, so some of the pictures are a lot brighter than the others. I like how that gives them a different feel.

7 comments:

  1. lovely picture work.
    and your floral dress is darling!
    xx


    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair so much, makes me miss my long hair! These photos are so pretty and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lovely, and I feel like I should be reading a fairytale with these photos in them.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. really amazing pictures dear
    and I actually LOVE your boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you kept going with this shoot. I think the photos are really stunning, and I agree that the changes in lighting completely alter the mood of the pictures. I'm pretty much in love with the photo of you lying down. I don't know what it is exactly, but there's something really romantic about it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. The light and the whole composition of that first shot is perfect, although I also like how you almost become part of the landscape in the last image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit and beautiful pictures, I love the dress xxx

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear from you! Let's play word ping pong.