Friday, August 12, 2011

Old.

DSCN0849
DSCN0852
DSCN0854
DSCN0853
DSCN0843
DSCN0845

So, I'm sure you're already aware of this, but these pictures are totally fake. I'm not a wood nymph, I don't live in a forest, and therefore I don't change my clothes in one. (And there were plenty of mosquitos lurking while I was taking these pictures back in May.)

Ok, so I don't know when it happened, but somewhere along the line I guess I decided that I was going to stop taking pictures of "outfits" and just start pretending I'm an artist. Whatever, it's not like I ever keep my promises about how I'm going to be so good with updating my blog, so I guess I don't need to make promises about the kind of blog it is. Ya dig?

Finally, thank you so much to all the people that voted for me in Stuck at Prom. I came in 5th place out of 300+ couples, so although I was disappointed that I didn't win one of the major prizes, I'm still very pleased with the results. So, thank you for the part you played in helping me get there!

1 comment:

  1. i love these pictures, i think they are great! glad you got 5th place, that is really awesome, your outfits were awesome!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear from you! Let's play word ping pong.