Friday, January 16, 2015

A Fresh Month.

P1019426


I've already seen a lot of really beautiful things this year, and it's only just started. Some of them have been at home, others in pretty distant places. I went on a great trip with a dear friend of mine, and I'd like to share some retrospective pictures in the upcoming weeks. I started school again, and am already up to my eyes in the hilarity of a new show, and interesting words to read. I got to spend some time with my family, and I'm really grateful.
I'm hoping to make it a good one, folks. And as I've finally gotten to a place in my academic career where my writing is coming forward, rather than essays and arbitrary projects, I'm hoping to jumpstart this bad boy of a blog and bring it along for the ride. Let's do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you! Let's play word ping pong.