Sunday, March 28, 2010

New things.



Hello Blog world.
I'm Hannah.
Meeting new people is usually kind of an akward thing, and starting a blog feels the same way right now. I'm one of those people that has been lurking around in the blogosphere for quite awhile, and now I've decided to get out there and shake some hands.
I've loved playing dress up ever since I was a little kid, and I've had some of my best times rifling through clothing racks in thrift stores. Fashion in one sense or another has always been fun to me.
I love reading, and I'm one of those people that writes for fun in their spare time. Besides that, I'm a fan a the theatre, so all in all, literature could be my middle name. Clothes have to create quirky, diverse characters, just like those found in the pages of books or on the stage; hence, my decision on the blog title, A Real Character.
And I'd hope to think it's true.
I'm a real character, alright.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you! Let's play word ping pong.