Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New things.

I decided at the end of the school year that this summer was going to be a few months for my personal development. Personal development. A very mature phrase, so take it with a grain of salt.  I made a list of things that I want to learn about, things that I want to accomplish, and things I want to get ready for.
One of my practical goals is to slowly but surely check off a long list of scholarship applications. Why? Because I'm going to be studying abroad at the University of Kent in fall. So life-long dream accomplished? Check. Or at least initial check, considering I haven't actually gone yet. This is an image I created for one of these scholarships. The prompt was to create a poster to promote studying abroad. Considering I haven't done it yet, I thought I'd say why I want to go, rather than any presumed facts about why it's so great.
Another one is to start using this blog to document all these developments, pseudo-adventures, and real life cool stuff.
More to come from this checklist.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear from you! Let's play word ping pong.